tSIoME

Sunday, August 13, 2006

how does that go again?

I swear I've got some weird mental block when it comes to what day it is...Saturday? What's a 'Saturday'? You want me to take a picture of the sky when?

Let's blame dehydration, slight malnourishment, and very little sleep.
All thanks to Jack, of course...it's weird to think I got him six weeks ago.
Six weeks of absolutely no life for me.
I'm tired. It makes me grumpy.

Jack is ten weeks old now, weighs a whole two pounds, and is spoiled rotten. Even the veterinarian cuddles him.

Don't let the cuteness fool you.He's tough. Notice the pretty scratches on my hand? He did that.

See? And all I was trying to do was cut a pair of old pajama pants into nine inch squares.

I don't think he likes that idea.

Aw, look...he's being sweet again...

And now he's...attacking...invisible monsters?

The vast majority of photos of him these days look just like that last one. He's too quick and squirmy to get many good pictures of him.

Unless, of course, I decide to capture his image when he's sleepy...

Geeze, I'm a loser.

Life? What's a 'life'?

No comments: