over it
Time for a change.
Yeah, yeah...
I'm tired.
Really tired.
Tired as in 'I want to go to bed and sleep till I'm too old to give a shit any more'.
Instead of going all Rip Van Winkle, I'm changing things. Like my Etsy shop.
New name:
I like Latin.
I need to get OriginalYouth's package for the January Jamboree done. I need to finish up a few personal swaps. I need to decide which of the eight million ATC swaps that will be starting up soon I'd like to join...if any.
Come the new year, I'm taking an indefinite hiatus from swapping. I'm finishing up projects that have been sitting since last January. I'm getting my arse in gear and stocking up my Etsy shop. I'm knitting a god-damn pair of socks.
I'm maybe kinda possibly looking into getting a 'real' job (don't hold your breath).
But for right now, I'm going to get some sleep....after all, this might just be the insomnia talking...
It's becoming more difficult now to go along with the ideas of the group if they don't correspond to your own direction. If you are ready to make a break or play out the role of the rebel, think twice before agitating a situation that could quickly get out of hand. Be prepared to lose a battle so you can win the war. Avoid getting caught up in the heat of the moment by keeping your mind focused on your long-term goals.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Yeah, yeah...
I'm tired.
Really tired.
Tired as in 'I want to go to bed and sleep till I'm too old to give a shit any more'.
Instead of going all Rip Van Winkle, I'm changing things. Like my Etsy shop.
New name:
I like Latin.I need to get OriginalYouth's package for the January Jamboree done. I need to finish up a few personal swaps. I need to decide which of the eight million ATC swaps that will be starting up soon I'd like to join...if any.
Come the new year, I'm taking an indefinite hiatus from swapping. I'm finishing up projects that have been sitting since last January. I'm getting my arse in gear and stocking up my Etsy shop. I'm knitting a god-damn pair of socks.
I'm maybe kinda possibly looking into getting a 'real' job (don't hold your breath).
But for right now, I'm going to get some sleep....after all, this might just be the insomnia talking...
















No comments:
Post a Comment