distractions
You may be despondent today for no apparent reason. The Sun's conjunction with Chiron in your sign can bring the failures of humanity into your life in such a way that you feel personally responsible. Consider that your eagerness to take on global issues may just be a way to avoid more personal ones. You have the potential to break through old patterns, but it may have to start with remembering an unpleasant aspect of your past.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I've been such a slacker.
Sorry, meant to say I've been a transparent, unoriginal, losery slacker...did you meet my new friend, 'Spineless Anonymous of the Pointless Comments'? I need him/her/it to come back and answer a very important question: Can I do any permanent damage to my eyes by rolling them too much?
There's still homeless craft supplies all over my bedroom floor, I haven't made it to the Post Office yet to mail off a package that I promised to somebody last November, there's weeks worth of blog posts I keep meaning to post but haven't, there's art/craft projects still waiting on me after a year, I've missed multiple Self-Portrait Challenges, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...and all I've managed to do is work my way through all the episodes of seasons 27/1 & 28/2 of 'Doctor Who' and set up a countdown timer to keep an eye on how many days are left of my self-imposed swap hiatus.
Oh, and I apparently have the time to do this (it amuses me):

























No comments:
Post a Comment