tSIoME

Saturday, September 16, 2006

really? ...no

You will get the practical help you have been seeking.
(Ha! What do they know?! They just make soda.)

Don't mind me. When I first read my little fortune I thought it said 'piratical' instead of 'practical' and I got all excited.

Practical...piratical...damn near the same thing.
Spelling-wise, I mean.
Piratical advise isn't very practical.
Unless you're on a pirate ship.
Which I'm not...

...okay, how about I just shut up now?
Sound good?
Good.


(You should click on that last one...it's much prettier when it's not shrunken.)

Hey Sarah, remember when you asked if I was cheating on Tuesday night by taking my Saturday Sky pictures early? Remember how I said no?

I lied.

I'm too sleepy to go outside today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meh. I love you anyway. It's too late to exchange you for an updated model, so I'd better get used to the buggy-ness of this one.